Menu Back toSession-7-Public-Accountability-Around-Disclosure
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Global Clinical Trials Transparency Conference
Session 7: Public Accountability Around Disclosure and Where Are We Heading?
Merete Joergensen, MBA, MSc
- Senior Trial Disclosure Director, Clinical Reporting Anchor & Disclosure
- Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark
New initiatives on how to improve, enforce and measure Data Sharing activities are being implemented and published. How are these measured? What has the impact been? How have organisations worked with these new initiatives? Future transparency ambitions, and how can we even get more out of these new initiatives?
- Deputy Editor
- British Medical Journal, United Kingdom
Making Publications, Disclosure and Data Sharing Commitments Go Hand in Hand
- Director for Global Publications
- Novo Nordisk, Denmark
Data sharing the new initiative under the Good Pharma Score Card
Jennifer Miller, PhD
- Assistant Professor
- Yale School of Medicine, United States
FDAAA TrialsTracker and the COMPare Trials project
- Senior Clinical Research Fellow, CEBM, Department of Primary Care Health Science
- University of Oxford, United Kingdom