Menu Back toSession-5-Summary-Protocol-and-Results-Information-EudraCT-ClinicalTrials-gov
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Global Clinical Trials Transparency Conference
Session 5: Summary Protocol and Results Information: ClinicalTrials.gov & EudraCT
Matthias Zerm, PhD
- Lead Expert, Clinical Trial Disclosure and R&D Processes
- Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Germany
Are you prepared to posting results in both registries? How do you ensure consistency across registries considering differences in data fields, process (quality review versus purely automated validation) and timing? This session will address procedural aspects, will give insights around the quality control review at ClinicalTrials.gov and provide an outlook on how information contained in clinical trial registries may become more aligned and more meaningful for patients.
Managing Submissions to Global Registries
Thomas Wicks, MBA
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Trialscope, Inc., United States
Results Submission “Success”: An Update
Heather Dobbins, PhD
- ClinicalTrials.gov Lead Results Analyst, NCBI/NLM
- National Institutes of Health (NIH), United States
Improving GSK’s first time acceptance record for Results submissions on ClinicalTrials.gov
- Director Clinical Disclosure Reporting
- GSK, United States
Transcelerate Initiative to Improve Data Quality in Clinical Trial Registries
Munther Baara, MS
- Head, New Clinical Paradigm
- Pfizer Inc, United States