Menu Back toSession-3-GDPR-and-Data-Transparency-Requirements
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Global Clinical Trials Transparency Conference
Session 3: GDPR and Data Transparency Requirements
Merete Joergensen, MBA, MSc
- Senior Trial Disclosure Director, Clinical Reporting Anchor & Disclosure
- Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark
How to ensure Data privacy and being Transparent at the same time gives rise to some considerations and concerns. What does this mean from a patient perspective, what are the considerations from industry trying to manoeuvre the requirements and what are the legal reality when working in this field.
David Peloquin, JD
- Senior Advisor, MRCT Center; Associate, Health care Group
- Ropes & Gray LLP, United States
Patient's perspectives on Data Privacy versus Data Transparency
Deborah E. Collyar
- Patient Advocates In Research (PAIR), United States
GDPR and Data Transparency: An Industry Perspective’
- Director, Human Subject Research Governance
- GSK, United Kingdom