The 1st Regional Conference on Regulatory Harmonisation is connecting cross-country experts for collaborative discussion to improve access to medicines and therapies for the citizens and patients in the Maghreb Region.
The Region is rapidly moving towards playing a major role in innovation and development of new medicines. The conference offers the opportunity for key stakeholders, including representatives from health authorities, local and multinational pharmaceutical companies, academia, and international governmental and non- governmental organisations: to exchange progressive views on key topics, and to identify focus areas for ongoing efforts aimed at increasing patient access to new and improved medicines.
Issues and discussions will be addressed through the lens of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, World Health Organisation, and global needs as well as multidisciplinary perspectives.
4 Reasons to Attend:
- Participate in a uniquely neutral discussion on how Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia can play a leadership role in drug development.
- Gain behind-the-scenes access to the future of health policy in the Maghreb region.
- Learn best practices from global life sciences and regulatory leaders on how to address rapidly changing needs of patients.
- Establish leading strategies and processes for getting breakthrough medicines to patients faster.
French - English translation will be available throughout the conference
Topics will include:
- Regulatory processes in the region
- Patient Access
- Safety and Pharmacovigilance Management
- Life cycle management
- Non-prescription medicines
Dounia El Maimouni
Hany Gamal Regional Drug Regulatory Affairs Head, Middle East, Turkey & Africa
Boehringer Ingelheim, United Arab Emirates
Nevena Miletic Regulatory Policy Lead
Myriam Sedrati Regulatory Affairs Director North and West Africa
Merck Sharp & Dohme, Morocco
Anne Grandjacquot Head of Regulatory Affairs - Africa Region
Janis Bernat, MSc Director, Scientific and Regulatory Affairs
Bouchra Essaoui Drug Regulatory Affairs Head - Morocco, Tunisia & Libya
Novartis Pharma Maroc SA, Morocco
Oumkaltoum Lahlou Head of Regulatory Affairs North & West Africa
Have an account?