DIA Middle East Regulatory Conference
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The DIA Middle East Regulatory Conference (MERC) is one-of-a-kind. In its 12th iteration, in partnership with the Middle East Regulatory Network (MERN), the conference provides a unique platform for the regulatory authorities and the pharmaceutical industry in the Middle East to discuss recent developments and propose further improvements in the legislation and regulatory practices of the region. The goal of the conference is to accelerate access to quality, innovative medicines to Middle Eastern patients. Among the topics to be discussed are bar coding and serialisation, life cycle management, facilitated regulatory pathways, and pharmacovigilance in the Middle East and at a country level.
MERC engagement has grown rapidly over recent years and early commitment is strongly recommended.
This is the only opportunity to openly exchange information with both health authorities and pharmaceutical leaders in one place.
Your chance to:
• Showcase your products, services and solutions
• Demonstrate your commitment to delivering innovation in the Middle East region
• Connect with both local and global key decision-leaders
• Foster high-quality leads to generate new business for your organisation
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
• Representatives from regulatory agencies and ministries of health in the region
• Decision leaders from both local and multinational pharmaceutical companies who are working in the fields of:
o Regulatory affairs
o Drug safety
o Quality assurance
PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with the neutrality goals of the conference, MERC Exhibition 2017 is currently not open to pharmaceutical market authorisation holders.
TABLETOP RATES AND INFORMATION
Tabletop display cost includes one 80cm x120cm table, one chair, and one basic electrical outlet and one (1) complimentary full meeting registration.
Tabletop Fee € 3’000.00
Please download our prospectus for an exhibitor application form and further information.