Menu Back toSession-7-Sharing-Patient-Level-Data-Where-Are-We-Headed
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Clinical Trial Disclosure and Data Transparency Conference
Session 7: Sharing Patient Level Data: Where Are We Headed?
Marla Jo Brickman, PhD
- Senior Director - Clinical Data Transparency/Compassionate Access Lead
- Pfizer Inc, United States
The sharing of patient-level data has now become the new norm. Provisions for sponsors of clinical research (industry, academia, government) are being added to regulations and guidelines requiring these sponsors to make the de-identified/anonymized data supporting this clinical research available to other researchers. In this session, we will discuss the practical implications of current data sharing models, as well as, explore future models and what this means for the research community, government, industry, and academia.
Learning Objective :
Sean Khozin, MD, MPH
- Associate Director (Acting), Oncology Center of Excellence
- FDA, United States
Rebecca Li, PhD
- Senior Advisor, MRCT Center; Executive Director
- Vivli Center for Global Clinical Research Data, United States
Q&A Panel Discussion
- All Session Speakers, United States