Menu Back toSession-6-Data-Transparency-How-do-We-Measure-Up
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Clinical Trial Disclosure and Data Transparency Conference
Session 6: Data Transparency: How do We Measure Up?
Melanie North, PhD
- Melanie North Consulting, United States
In this session we will hear from prominent commentators on the status of clinical trial data disclosure in 2017. We will start with a discussion about the reporting of outcome measures and hear the latest on the All Trials TrialsTracker and the Good Pharma Scorecard. As a late-breaking addition we will hear industry’s response and analysis of compliance with clinical trial registration and reporting requirements.
Learning Objective :
- Honorary Clinical Research Fellow
- University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- AllTrials USA Campaign Manager
- Sense About Science USA, United States
Jennifer Miller, PhD
- Assistant Professor
- Yale School of Medicine, United States
Olivia Shopshear, MS
- Senior Director, Science and Regulatory Advocacy
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), United States
Q&A Panel Discussion
- All Session Speakers, United States