Solution Provider Webinar
Deliver relevant and timely content that will benefit your customers and prospects, while generating qualified leads for your organization.
Let DIA work with you to create a webinar that delivers the solution-driven content needed by today’s industry professionals.
Interested in presenting? Contact Us for details.
DIA’s Solution Provider Webinars offer you an exciting new way to hit your target audience right where they live and work. You deliver relevant and timely content that will benefit your customers and prospects, while generating qualified leads for your organization, and DIA will promote, record, and host the webinar.
- is a live virtual event that includes presentations and a Q&A session
- features at least two (2) and no more than three (3) presenters (DIA must approve all speakers prior to the Solution Provider extending an invitation to speak)
- is free to participants
- Promotes the webinar via emails, the DIA website, announcements in the DIA Daily, and social media
- Manages all logistical aspects and hosting of the webinar
- Hosts the archived webinar on DIA’s website for up to one (1) year following the live event
- Provides webinar training and rehearsal
- Conducts pre- and post-webinar surveys and shares the results with you
- Provides you with an attendee list
- Coordinate the scheduling of the Webinar with DIA
- Submit a logo, as well as webinar title, overview, target audience, learning objectives, and speakers
- Provide highly quality content that does not contain overt commercial messages
- Submit all presentation materials to DIA for review
- Participate in a practice session with speakers and DIA staff