AI for HCPs and Patients Isn't Just a Dream, It's in Production!
Brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
Patients, employees, and businesses are all just trying to stay above water as they face one massive wave after another—all demanding change. For this reason, working smarter has moved from nice-to-have to necessity. In this session you'll see how GSK used AI to do just that. Since deciding on AI for their medical information and customer experience operations just months ago, GSK along with ViiV Healthcare and Alphanumeric, worked a proof of concept (POC) that delivered.
In this session, find out how they worked the solution from POC into production and what return they are seeing and where they'll go from here.
- Special considerations keep AI and Compliance aligned
- Training of the machine: Accuracy and the learning curve
- Testing: The key to AI that delivers impact
- Staying connected with your customer
- The future of AI for HCP and patient experience
Who should attend?
Professionals who work in the area of:
- Clinical Data Management/eClinical
- Clinical Laboratory Data
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Clinical Trial Management
- Technology Assessment
- Dictionaries/Data Standards
- Document Management/eSubmissions
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Information Management
- Information Technology/e-Business
- Medical Communication
- Patient Engagement
- Pharmacoepidemiology/Quality of life/Health
- Project Management
- Public Policy, Health Care, Compliance Law
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Rare, Orphan Diseases
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research & Develop/Strategic Issues
- Study Endpoints/Clinical Outcomes
Upon completion of the on demand webinar, participants will have a better understanding of:
- Examine the pre-work needed—from establishing goals to educating stakeholders to deciding what to tackle first—so that the proof of concept is built on a solid foundation
- Evaluate user acceptance testing and continuous improvement strategies for an AI implementation that progresses content, safety, product, and compliance
- Recognize how to stay in tune with your customer and stakeholders (such as legal and compliance)—from individual interactions to a bird's eye view that equips your team with insights that lead to action
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.