Blockchain Technology Life Sciences Regulatory Panel Discussion
Industry is abuzz with discussion of blockchain and smart contracts, but do you know what they are? And how they can be relevant to the healthcare field? Join subject matter experts in life cycles and blockchain to learn more about these principles and their application. We’ll discuss potential healthcare use cases, real-world proofs of concept, and the benefits and risks associated with the application of blockchain. Together, we’ll push past the hype and reveal the real potential of blockchain in advancing healthcare.
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.
- Blockchain Principles - What is it? How does it work? Why is it different from other technologies?
- Use Cases of Blockchain Applications in Healthcare and Life Sciences: Real world applications presented by Industry Sponsors
- Blockchain Platforms and the Developing Market
- Risks, Costs, and Considerations for Blockchain Implementation
Who should attend?
- Regulatory Affairs and Operations
- Regulatory Information Management
- Global Submission/Project Management
- Data Management
- Information Technology and Support
- Document and eRecords Management
- Essential Document Process and Business Systems
- Regulatory Standards Implementation
- Clinical Operations
- Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Contract Researchers and Service Support
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Gain a foundational understanding of blockchain and smart contracts
- Apply their understanding of blockchain and smart contracts to a use case within the healthcare/ life sciences field
- Understand current blockchain proof of concepts and lessons learned