Biosimilar medicines' developments are maintaining their momentum, and the 2018 Biosimilars Conference programme delves into strategic discussions regarding:
- Market access and regulatory developments in the EU and globally
- National policy developments (e.g. education, incentives, government investments)
- The impact of biosimilar medicines on the competitive landscape of biological products and the sustainability of the biosimilar medicines sector
As the 5th conference of its kind, the 2018 programme will provide current updates and challenges related to biosimilar medicines. The conference will consist of plenary sessions and multi-stakeholder panel discussions, which will allow for interaction with the audience. Participants will leave the conference with a wealth of new information and an expanded network of contacts.
Experience the Conference on the go with the DIA Global App
DIA is going green: what about you?
In 2018, DIA is going paperless. No printed programme will be distributed onsite, so please make sure to download the app in advance.
The DIA Global App is designed to enhance your meeting experience and provide valuable information in one place. Search "DIA Global" in your app store.
- View agenda and speakers
- Connect and network with attendees and exhibitors
- Participate in live session polling
- Participate in live activity feed with real-time updates
- Integrate with your social media accounts
- Current regulatory status of biosimilar medicines in the EU
- Regional updates from the US, Middle East and Africa
- Advances and convergence of regulatory science
- Market penetration
- Sustainability of the biosimilar medicines sector
- Biologics in practice: managing multi-source product exchange
- Statistical approaches to quality comparability
Who should attend?
- Professionals working in Regulatory Affairs and Market Access
- Health care professionals
- Patient advocates
- Decision makers
- Update the participants on the current knowledge including regulatory and scientific thinking
- Deal with regulatory requirements, scientific and operational challenges
- Exchange experiences and discuss hot topics with experts
- Frame the current issues and create dialogue
Steffen Thirstrup, MD, PhD • Director, NDA Regulatory Advisory Board
NDA Advisory Services, United Kingdom
Julie Marechal-Jamil, MSc • Director, Biosimilar Policy & Science
Medicines For Europe, Belgium
Aimad Torqui, MSc • Director, Global Regulatory Policy
Arnold G. Vulto, PharmD, PhD • Em. Professor of Hospital Pharmacy & Practical Therapeutics
Erasmus University Medical Center Rotterdam, Netherlands