Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mount Vernon Place, NW,
Washington, DC 20001-3614
Deadline for abstract submission: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Authors will be notified: Week of March 10, 2020
Upload Poster to DIA 2020 website: Week of June 4, 2020
TOP 5 REASONS TO PRESENT YOUR POSTER AT DIA 2020:
- Posters allow you to get feedback on ongoing research. Whether your work is in its early stages or completed, you will benefit from discussions with other researchers in the same field.
- Network with fellow attendees and have an impartial discussion of your work with people from around the globe, across the drug development continuum.
- Posters are a great way to disseminate your work, especially if it falls within a narrow field of specialization.
- If your field of research is not featured prominently in our program, a poster is a great way to bring your content to a wide, interdisciplinary audience.
- Gain the skills and confidence to present your work in a dynamic fashion to an audience of your peers.
Tuesday, June 16, 2020- 9:00AM-4:00PM
Wednesday, June 17, 2020- 9:00AM-4:00PM
ACCEPTED POSTER PRESENTERS WILL RECEIVE:
The presenting author will receive a 10% discount* off their registration to the DIA 2020 Global Annual Meeting
- Accepted abstracts will have a display board in the designated poster networking area onsite
- Accepted abstracts will be posted on the DIA 2020 Global Annual Meeting website
* The discount will be applied to the presenting author’s registration category, is nontransferable, and cannot be combined with other offers.
GENERAL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(Please read the following instructions carefully, as incorrect or incomplete abstracts will not be considered.)
View on site poster specifications here.
If you have any questions, please send a message to email@example.com