More Articles Back to Article
- Cholera vaccine shortage likely to persist for 18 months
- NICE backs Bayer's darolutamide combo for metastatic prostate cancer
- Ironwood Pharma to purchase VectivBio for $1B
- IVI, Nankai team up for vaccine research, development
- Astellas, Sony to collaborate on antibody-drug conjugate
Cholera vaccine shortage likely to persist for 18 months
The cholera vaccine shortage probably will not improve until 2026, according to Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, even after the World Health Organization and partners switched to a single-dose regimen instead of two doses. Two dozen countries have reported cholera outbreaks this year, 48 million vaccine doses have been administered in the past two years, and Gavi says there are not enough doses for preventive use. Reuters (5/22)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!