More Articles Back to Article
- WHO to convene emergency meeting on coronavirus cases in China
- Novartis gains EU approval for MS treatment Mayzent
- Label expansion approved in Europe for Darzalex, triple-drug combo in MM treatment
- Lymphoma treatment gains conditional approval in Europe
- FDA sends warning letter to Chinese OTC drug firm
Global health experts call for commitment to eradicate malaria by 2050
A review conducted by 41 global health specialists and commissioned by The Lancet calls for an international commitment to end malaria by 2050 supported by increased funding from governments, better use of existing tools such as bed nets and the development of new technology including vaccines. "We must ... challenge ourselves with ambitious targets and commit to the bold action needed to meet them," said Richard Feachem of the Global Health Group at the University of California at San Francisco, a co-chair of the review group. Reuters (9/8)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!