More Articles Back to Article
- UK's NHS, Novartis partner to accelerate review of inclisiran
- EU Commission grants orphan drug tag to BioLineRx's motixafortide
- European regulators clear way for trial of chikungunya virus vaccine
- WHO issues warnings as new coronavirus appears outside China
- Australian regulators OK advertisements for inhalers during fires
Finland transfers medtech regulation duty to medicines regulator
The duty of supervising medical devices, device trials and operators in Finland has been transferred from the National Supervisory Authority for Welfare and Health to the Finnish Medicines Agency, Fimea. The transfer is intended "to concentrate expertise related to the quality, efficacy and safety of medicines and devices, and to gain synergy benefits as a result," Fimea stated. Regulatory Focus (1/6)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!