More Articles Back to Article
- UK's NHS, Novartis partner to accelerate review of inclisiran
- EU Commission grants orphan drug tag to BioLineRx's motixafortide
- European regulators clear way for trial of chikungunya virus vaccine
- WHO issues warnings as new coronavirus appears outside China
- Australian regulators OK advertisements for inhalers during fires
MDCG unveils MDR, IVDR cybersecurity guidance
A guidance on meeting premarket and postmarket cybersecurity requirements under the Medical Devices Regulation and the In Vitro Diagnostic Regulation has been released by the European Commission's Medical Device Coordination Group. Manufacturers are advised to take into account cybervulnerability exploitations that are likely to result from "reasonably foreseeable misuse," MDCG notes. Regulatory Focus (1/6)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!