More Articles Back to Article
- WHO, Korea to build biomanufacturing training hub
- UK grants funding to Pictura Bio for AI-guided testing
- EMA committee proposes retraction of SCD drug's approval
- J&J seeks EMA approval of cilta-cel as second-line drug
- Moderna registers unit in China in search of opportunities
GSK touts data on investigational 5-in-1 meningococcal vaccine
GSK reported that data from its Phase 3 trial evaluating MenABCWY, its five-in-one meningococcal vaccine, showed the candidate met all of the study's primary endpoints, was well tolerated and had a safety profile similar to Bexsero, or MenB, and Menveo, or MenACWY. GSK's MenABCWY, if approved, could offer the best protection against invasive meningococcal disease as it combines those two other meningococcal vaccines' antigenic components that may result in increased vaccine uptake. PMLive (UK) (3/14)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!