More Articles Back to Article
- Cholera vaccine shortage likely to persist for 18 months
- NICE backs Bayer's darolutamide combo for metastatic prostate cancer
- Ironwood Pharma to purchase VectivBio for $1B
- IVI, Nankai team up for vaccine research, development
- Astellas, Sony to collaborate on antibody-drug conjugate
NICE backs Bayer's darolutamide combo for metastatic prostate cancer
The UK's National Institute for Health and Care Excellence has recommended Bayer's Nubeqa, or darolutamide, in tablet form as a treatment component with androgen deprivation therapy and docetaxel for metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer. NHS England and Bayer have an existing agreement granting clinicians the capability to gain early access, and NICE's latest decision will allow more eligible patients from England and Wales to obtain the medication. PMLive (UK) (5/22)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!