More Articles Back to Article
- BioNTech, OncoC4 sign licensing deal for CTLA-4 antibody
- BioNTech to open research, manufacturing site in Israel
- Sanofi, Regeneron tout positive data on dupilumab for COPD
- Takeda building $733M plasma therapy production facility
- Bahrain Pharma begins production
Efanesoctocog alfa shows effectiveness in hemophilia
Sanofi announced that phase 3 data of efanesoctocog alfa hemophilia A treatment delivered normal to near-normal factor activity levels for the majority of the week with once-weekly dosing, adding that it met primary and key secondary endpoints and provided superior bleeding prevention to prophylaxis treatment. Results of the clinical trial were published in The New England Journal of Medicine. PharmaTimes magazine (UK) (1/31)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!