More Articles Back to Article
- Vaccine makers to produce human bird flu vaccines
- Automated stem cell production system undergoes testing
- FDA OKs Novartis' low-grade glioma drug combo for kids
- Grants support biomanufacturing partnerships in Australia
- Takeda Oncology aims for more partnership to grow its pipelines
Biotech center expected to improve access to CGTs in UK
A new biotechnology center in Bristol, England, is expected to alleviate manufacturing delays and improve patient access to clinical trials of cell and gene therapies, according to the UK's National Health Service Blood and Transplant. The NHSBT plans to continue increasing manufacturing capacity and is pursuing collaborations with third parties, according to a spokesperson. Pharmaceutical Technology (3/10)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!