More Articles Back to Article
- Aligning Stakeholder Partnerships in Latin America
- Policies to Promote Development of AI-Based Medical Devices in Japan
- Conversation with Australian Pharmaceutical medical and scientific Professionals Association (APPA) Past President David Grolman
- Patient Entrepreneurs: The New Driving Force for Developing Health Solutions
- Perspectives on FDA’s Accelerated Approval Program
WHO works with UK as new virus strain prompts alarm
The World Health Organization is working in partnership with health officials in the UK, where a new, more rapidly spreading strain of the coronavirus has been discovered. WHO officials are urging stronger measures across Europe to slow the spread of the outbreak, warning that "[t]he longer this virus spreads, the more opportunities it has to change, so we really need to do everything we can right now to prevent spread." NDTV (India) (12/20)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!