More Articles Back to Article
- WHO to convene emergency meeting on coronavirus cases in China
- Novartis gains EU approval for MS treatment Mayzent
- Label expansion approved in Europe for Darzalex, triple-drug combo in MM treatment
- Lymphoma treatment gains conditional approval in Europe
- FDA sends warning letter to Chinese OTC drug firm
Chinese regulators approve marketing authorization for Tagrisso
AstraZeneca's Tagrisso received a marketing authorization from the National Medical Products Administration in China. The drug was approved by Chinese regulators in 2017 to treat small-cell lung cancer. European Pharmaceutical Review (UK) (9/5)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!