More Articles Back to Article
- UK's NHS, Novartis partner to accelerate review of inclisiran
- EU Commission grants orphan drug tag to BioLineRx's motixafortide
- European regulators clear way for trial of chikungunya virus vaccine
- WHO issues warnings as new coronavirus appears outside China
- Australian regulators OK advertisements for inhalers during fires
FDA establishes center of excellence for compounded drugs
The FDA said it has established a Compounding Quality Center of Excellence to improve the quality and safety of compounded medications by offering educational programs and other learning tools to outsourcing facilities. "While engagement is voluntary, this initiative will provide an increased awareness and understanding of common issues and provide innovative ways to address challenges outsourcing facilities may face," according to Center for Drug Evaluation and Research Director Janet Woodcock. European Pharmaceutical Review (UK) (1/7)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!