More Articles Back to Article
- Decentralized Clinical Trials in APAC Here to Stay
- DIA China 2021: Preparing for Unknown Risks in Exploratory Clinical Trials: Guideline from China CDE
- Digital Endpoints Must Meet Patient Needs: Multi-Stakeholder Effort Required – One Size Does Not Fit All
- DIA China 2021: Global Pharmaceutical Regulation Evolving and Modernizing to Protect Public Health
- DIA China 2021: China GVP: Lifecycle Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety
3 FDA panel members resign after Alzheimer's drug approval
Three members of the FDA's Peripheral and Central Nervous System Advisory Committee have resigned following the agency's decision to approve Biogen's Alzheimer's disease drug Aduhelm despite the panel's nearly unanimous recommendation in November not to recommend approval of the drug. Aaron Kesselheim, a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School, Washington University neurologist Joel Perlmutter and Mayo Clinic neurologist David Knopman resigned from the advisory panel as a result of the approval. CNBC (6/11)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!