More Articles Back to Article
- Cholera vaccine shortage likely to persist for 18 months
- NICE backs Bayer's darolutamide combo for metastatic prostate cancer
- Ironwood Pharma to purchase VectivBio for $1B
- IVI, Nankai team up for vaccine research, development
- Astellas, Sony to collaborate on antibody-drug conjugate
IVI, Nankai team up for vaccine research, development
International Vaccine Institute in Korea and Nankai University in China have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to establish the IVI Nankai Joint Vaccine Centre, aiming to promote cooperation in innovative vaccine research and development and contribute to global public health security. The partnership is expected to benefit China's vaccine industry, support economic development, address medical product shortages in developing countries and advance global public health. BioSpectrum Asia (5/23)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!