More Articles Back to Article
- Decentralized Clinical Trials in APAC Here to Stay
- DIA China 2021: Preparing for Unknown Risks in Exploratory Clinical Trials: Guideline from China CDE
- Digital Endpoints Must Meet Patient Needs: Multi-Stakeholder Effort Required – One Size Does Not Fit All
- DIA China 2021: Global Pharmaceutical Regulation Evolving and Modernizing to Protect Public Health
- DIA China 2021: China GVP: Lifecycle Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety
Earmuffs to measure blood alcohol level
Scientists from Tokyo Medical and Dental University have developed earmuffs for use in measuring blood alcohol levels. The earmuffs, which can be used as an alternative for a breathalyzer, collect gas released through the skin of a person's ears and monitor ethanol vapor. New Atlas (6/11)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!