More Articles Back to Article
- UK's NHS, Novartis partner to accelerate review of inclisiran
- EU Commission grants orphan drug tag to BioLineRx's motixafortide
- European regulators clear way for trial of chikungunya virus vaccine
- WHO issues warnings as new coronavirus appears outside China
- Australian regulators OK advertisements for inhalers during fires
Pfizer takes over development of hemophilia A gene therapy SB-525
Pfizer will take over development of the hemophilia A gene therapy SB-525, which the company had originally developed with Sangamo Therapeutics, as the candidate advances into late-stage clinical trials. Pfizer has begun recruitment of participants for the trial to further assess the treatment's safety and efficacy. Hemophilia News Today (1/6)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!