More Articles Back to Article
- Decentralized Clinical Trials in APAC Here to Stay
- DIA China 2021: Preparing for Unknown Risks in Exploratory Clinical Trials: Guideline from China CDE
- Digital Endpoints Must Meet Patient Needs: Multi-Stakeholder Effort Required – One Size Does Not Fit All
- DIA China 2021: Global Pharmaceutical Regulation Evolving and Modernizing to Protect Public Health
- DIA China 2021: China GVP: Lifecycle Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety
EMA: Capillary leak syndrome an AZ vaccine side effect
The safety committee of the European Medicines Agency has identified capillary leak syndrome as another side effect that should be added to the labelling of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine Vaxzevria. The European drug regulator warned that those previously diagnosed with this condition should not be given the vaccine. Reuters (6/11)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!