More Articles Back to Article
- UK's NHS, Novartis partner to accelerate review of inclisiran
- EU Commission grants orphan drug tag to BioLineRx's motixafortide
- European regulators clear way for trial of chikungunya virus vaccine
- WHO issues warnings as new coronavirus appears outside China
- Australian regulators OK advertisements for inhalers during fires
Chinese pharma planning global clinical trials for Alzheimer's drug
Shanghai Green Valley Pharmaceutical's treatment GV-971 for Alzheimer's disease was approved by Chinese regulators last November, and the company has announced plans to launch global clinical trials in 200 clinical centers throughout North America, Eastern Europe, the European Union, Asia Pacific and other locations that will be completed by 2024. PMLive (UK) (1/6)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!