More Articles Back to Article
- Decentralized Clinical Trials in APAC Here to Stay
- DIA China 2021: Preparing for Unknown Risks in Exploratory Clinical Trials: Guideline from China CDE
- DIA China 2021: Global Pharmaceutical Regulation Evolving and Modernizing to Protect Public Health
- DIA China 2021: China GVP: Lifecycle Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety
- Digital Endpoints Must Meet Patient Needs: Multi-Stakeholder Effort Required – One Size Does Not Fit All
Venetoclax gains MHRA nod to treat newly diagnosed AML
AbbVie and Roche's Venclyxto, or venetoclax, combined with a hypomethylating agent, has been approved by the UK's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency to treat patients newly diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia who are not eligible for intensive chemotherapy. PharmaTimes online (UK) (6/11)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!