More Articles Back to Article
- WHO to convene emergency meeting on coronavirus cases in China
- Novartis gains EU approval for MS treatment Mayzent
- Label expansion approved in Europe for Darzalex, triple-drug combo in MM treatment
- Lymphoma treatment gains conditional approval in Europe
- FDA sends warning letter to Chinese OTC drug firm
EU OKs Servier, Taiho's Lonsurf as metastatic gastric cancer monotherapy
Servier and Taiho's Lonsurf, or trifluridine/tipiracil, has been approved by the European Commission as monotherapy for adults with metastatic gastric cancer, including those with gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma who received two or more prior treatments. The approval was based on a late-stage trial showing that patients with refractory metastatic gastric cancer who were given Lonsurf had 5.7 months overall survival, compared with 3.6 months OS among those who received placebo. PharmaTimes online (UK) (9/6)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!