More Articles Back to Article
- Aligning Stakeholder Partnerships in Latin America
- Policies to Promote Development of AI-Based Medical Devices in Japan
- Conversation with Australian Pharmaceutical medical and scientific Professionals Association (APPA) Past President David Grolman
- Patient Entrepreneurs: The New Driving Force for Developing Health Solutions
- Perspectives on FDA’s Accelerated Approval Program
Aligning Stakeholder Partnerships in Latin America
Best Practices from Cuba and Mexico
As the healthcare and regulatory landscape evolves in Latin America, early dialogue and enhanced partnerships between biopharmaceutical industry stakeholders, and streamlined coordination among healthcare and regulatory agencies, are critical to expedite decision-making, promote increasingly sophisticated systems and data-sharing, and leverage global ecosystems and synergies in response to emerging regional challenges.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!