More Articles Back to Article
- Decentralized Clinical Trials in APAC Here to Stay
- DIA China 2021: Preparing for Unknown Risks in Exploratory Clinical Trials: Guideline from China CDE
- DIA China 2021: Global Pharmaceutical Regulation Evolving and Modernizing to Protect Public Health
- DIA China 2021: China GVP: Lifecycle Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety
- Digital Endpoints Must Meet Patient Needs: Multi-Stakeholder Effort Required – One Size Does Not Fit All
DIA China 2021: China GVP: Lifecycle Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety
In May 2021, the NMPA in China issued an announcement about Good Pharmacovigilance Practice, hereafter referred to as GVP, the first pharmacovigilance guideline issued in accordance with China’s new Drug Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China, the first time the term “pharmacovigilance” is officially reflected in the Drug Administration Law of China.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!