More Articles Back to Article
- Decentralized Clinical Trials in APAC Here to Stay
- DIA China 2021: Preparing for Unknown Risks in Exploratory Clinical Trials: Guideline from China CDE
- Digital Endpoints Must Meet Patient Needs: Multi-Stakeholder Effort Required – One Size Does Not Fit All
- DIA China 2021: Global Pharmaceutical Regulation Evolving and Modernizing to Protect Public Health
- DIA China 2021: China GVP: Lifecycle Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety
DIA China 2021: Global Pharmaceutical Regulation Evolving and Modernizing to Protect Public Health
The Global Regulatory Modernization Town Hall at DIA China 2021 aligned with the conference theme of Integrating into Globalization, New Journey to Innovation as representatives from four major regulatory authorities–the (China) National Medical Products Administration (NMPA), the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA), the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and the (Japan) Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA)–shared strategies for building regulatory capacity building during the next three to five years.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!