More Articles Back to Article
- Globalizing the Pharmacovigilance System Master File: Challenges and Opportunities
- Tackling Prostate Cancer with Increasing Precision
- Regulatory Utilization of Real-World Data and Real-World Evidence in Japan: Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) Chief Executive Perspective
- Changing Landscape of Evidence Charting New Assessment Pathways: Q&A with Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH) CEO Suzanne McGurn
- AVAREF Workshops Accelerating COVID-19 Vaccine Access in Africa
AVAREF Workshops Accelerating COVID-19 Vaccine Access in Africa
As part of the African Union guidance on emergency regulatory authorization of COVID vaccines, the Africa Vaccine Regulatory Forum (AVAREF) convened several workshops in 2021 with Africa member states to enable regulators to rely on the World Health Organization (WHO) Emergency Use Listing (EUL) without having to undertake their own reviews, and in turn accelerate national emergency use authorization and access to these vaccines.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!