Manage the flow of information between team members and stakeholders.
Course Level: Beginner
What you will learn
- Overview of biopharmacology teams and project management
- Effective project communication
- Managing the flow of information
- Knowledge management
- Creating a communication matrix
Who should attend?
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Team Members
Participants who complete this training should be able to:
- Differentiate among data, information, and knowledge
- Identify the primary steps for preparing a communication plan
- Describe the critical role played by project management and project leadership in communications and knowledge management.