DIA 2018 is located at:
415 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
DIA Housing Now Open! Book and Save.
Why Choose an Official DIA Hotel?
Cost is not the only factor when booking your stay for DIA 2018 in Boston. Book with a DIA Official Hotel and be guaranteed the lowest rate, free Wi-Fi, and a complimentary shuttle ride to and from the Convention Center! Nightly rates for the fourteen DIA Official Hotels start as low as $229.
Hotels within walking distance (<1 mile) are reserved for DIA 2018 attendees that have already registered. Register for DIA 2018 to choose from the 6 walkable hotels!
To obtain the necessary amount of meeting and exhibit space at the Convention Center and the official DIA hotels, DIA must contract a minimum number of guest rooms. If the contractual obligation is not met, DIA will incur significant financial penalties and have difficulty obtaining sufficient meeting space in the future. Conference costs — even attendee and exhibitor fees — could increase.
Book Your Stay at an Official DIA Hotel and Enjoy These Benefits:
- Lowest Rate Guaranteed with automatic rate adjustment on your reservation!
- DIA hotels offer exclusive amenities such as free Wi-Fi, complimentary bottled water, discounts at hotel restaurants, prize drawings, and more!
- Complimentary shuttle between the Convention Center and designated DIA hotels. This service is only available to those staying in a DIA Hotel. Shuttle passes are distributed at hotel check-in, and will be strictly enforced.
- Fast, easy, and secure online booking.
- Instant confirmation and excellent reservation management.
- Engage and share experiences with life sciences professionals from around the world outside the session rooms. Whether you're enjoying your morning coffee or having dinner, the networking opportunities are unlimited when you stay at a DIA Hotel!
onPeak is DIA’s official housing provider. Should you find any other website that appears to be DIA Housing, or if you are contacted by any other agency that refers to the DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting and claims to offer lower rates, we urge you to use extreme caution and contact CustomerService@DIAglobal.org with their information. In the past, some DIA attendees arrived at their destination only to find that their existing reservation had been cancelled by the agency at the last minute, leaving them without a room and liable for a cancellation fee. Please Note: DIA will not be able to assist you with any problems or reservations booked outside of onPeak. Please ensure that any “DIA Housing” website you find is branded with the onPeak logo, and that you review this list of housing providers that are NOT authorized by DIA.