Overview of Drug Development in Japan
This on demand training will take approximately 4 hours to complete.
Learn proven strategies for minimizing your drug development regulatory challenges in the US and Japan.
Course Level: Beginner
- The Japanese Regulatory Authority: organization and key processes
- Requirements for successful drug development in Japan
- How the culture in Japan impacts business relations and communication
- Real-world experiences of companies drug development in Japan
Who should attend?
Those involved or interested in drug development, regulatory issues, or commercial opportunities for research and develop in Japan, including professionals in:
- Research and development
- Clinical research
- Regulatory affairs
- Project management
- Non-clinical development
- Strategic marketing
- Business development
At the completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the organization and processes of the Japanese Regulatory Authority
- Identify requirements for successful drug development in Japan
- Describe Japanese culture and how it impacts business relations and communication
- Share recent real-world experiences of different pharmaceutical companies in Japan