Team Building and Development
Continuing Education Credits are not available for the archived offering.
This program is a part of DIA's Certificate Program and is awarded the following:
Project Management Certificate Program: 1 Core Units
For more information go to www.diaglobal.org/certificateprograms
This archive may be purchased through August 12, 2015.
Archive duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
The “SOFT SKILLS” of project management. These are the skills that separate the fast track project leaders from the others.
Everyone talks about them. But do we really know how to master them?
This intermediate online course focuses on building and developing teams. Teams that consist of members we see everyday in the office. And teams that consist of members we may never see due to our far-reaching global presence.
Regardless of geography, teams consistently go through four stages of development required to achieve the coveted high performance status. What does that look like? And how do we get there?
Course Level: Intermediate
- Understand the four stages of team development
- Learn how to construct a team when they are newly formed
- Establish a culture of trust
- Build a high performance team in a virtual world
Who should attend?
- Project managers and sponsors
- Project leaders and team members
- Resource managers
- Third party supplier
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the process and four stages of team development
- Prepare teams for success through appropriately-applied leadership techniques
- Recognize how to lead teams in both office and virtual environments
Registration Questions and
Toll Free 1.888.257.6457
Monday-Friday 8:30AM-8:00PM ET
Agenda and Event Logistics
Colleen Buckley, Event Planner
Ways to register
- Individual registration is a license for ONE internet login allowing one viewer.
- Group site registration is a license for ONE internet login allowing multiple viewers from one location.
Cancellations: No refunds will be provided in the event of a participant’s cancellation since all costs for this webinar have been prepaid by DIA. DIA reserves the right to modify or cancel programs and/or substitute presenters or panelists. DIA is not responsible for failure to deliver programs due to circumstances beyond its control.
Participants with Disabilities: Reasonable accommodations will be made available to persons with disabilities who attend an educational activity. Contact the DIA office in writing at least 15 days prior to event to indicate your needs