Call for Faculty
DIA Learning is looking for faculty to support our growing learning program!
DIA is looking for qualified candidates with at least 10-15 years of experience who are interested in teaching and/or developing new training courses.
DIA is seeking faculty with expertise in the following areas:
- US, EU, and Japan regulations and regulatory submissions
- Experience in drugs, biologics, medical devices, and/or combination products
- Global Regulatory Strategy
Clinical Research and Operations
- Clinical project management
- Good Clinical Practice
- Clinical Statistics for Nonstatisticians
- Clinical Research Monitoring
- Clinical Trial Audits
Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Signal detection
- Safety inspections
- Quality Management Systems
- Benefit-risk management
- Communicating safety information in reports and within project teams
- The role of the Medical Science Liaison
- Stakeholder engagement
- Medical writing
- Publication planning
- Medical communications
- Strategic development and insight generation
- Customer profiling and positioning
Faculty Responsibilities May Include
- Developing new courses
- Providing course content updates (i.e., regulatory updates)
- Teaching assigned courses
Compensation is provided for these services.
Interested in becoming a DIA faculty member?
Email Training@DIAglobal.org expressing your interest and noting your area of expertise.
Also, please attach your resume for consideration. We will add your information to our database to contact when a course opportunity matching your expertise comes available.