Menu Back toAgenda
DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting
- — Cardiac Safety in Drug Development and the Critical Role of Public-Private Partnerships: The Cardiac Safety Research Consortium Model
- — Signal Management: Separating Needles From Haystacks
- — How Inspection Ready is your Organization?
- — Novel Approaches to Clinical Trials Safety and Value Stratification of Data
- — Generic Drug Products: Comparison of Safety Profile With Branded Cousin
- — Regulators’ Utilization of Real-World Data in Pharmacovigilance Activities
- — Risk Management: New Directions
- — Challenges and Opportunities in Data Access and Methodology Development for Post-Market Generic Drug Monitoring
- — Patient Engagement in Pharmacovigilance
- — Pharmacovigilance: No Longer Going it Alone
- — Automation in Pharmacovigilance: Doing More With Less
- — Reducing the Burden of Drug Safety Risk Minimization Programs on the Healthcare System: How Do We Do So and What Has Been Learned to Date?
- — IMEDS: A Collaboration Based on the FDA's Sentinel Initiative
- — Safety Reporting in Interventional Clinical Trials: Convergence of Global Expectations?
- — Artificial Intelligence: A Disruptive Journey for Pharmacovigilance
- — Risk Communication and Patient Safety: Recent Learnings and New Approaches