Registries are constantly a topic of discussion throughout drug and device development. Challenges exist in terms of ambiguity with structured data collection from existing sources, quality discrepancies, data privacy and data ownership, defining the future of observational data. You know all of this.
How will attending this Registry Meeting make an impact and help YOU overcome these challenges?
This is the only opportunity, to not just listen, but to bring your own views and exchange knowledge, beyond what you can simply read online.
- Discuss best practices with key opinion leaders
- Equip yourself and your teams with the right knowledge and the right tools
- Fine-tune an optimal solution for patient & disease registries
- Define a clear plan for data collection prior to marketing approval
- Prime your organisation for future increases in observational data
- Enhance the functionality and usefulness of data from registries
The EMA hosted the Patient Registries Workshop in 2017 to encourage increased stakeholder collaboration. The DIA Registry Meeting 2017 will build upon on this workshop by providing you with a forum to put collaboration into practice.
Who should attend?
- Associate Directors of Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management
- QPPVs / Deputy QPPVs
- Pharmacovigilance Assessors
- Pharmacovigilance Officers
- Pharmacovigilance Technicians
- Medical Safety Officers
- Senior / Clinical Safety Managers
- Senior / Global / Medical Science Leads
- Compliance Specialists
- Medical Affair Experts
- Risk Management & Business Process Management Professionals
Maren von Fritschen, PharmD • Managing Director
Addon Pharma GmbH, Germany
Michael Busch-Sorensen • Board Member
Danish Society for Pharmacoepidemiology, Denmark
David Haerry • Member of Board of Directors
European AIDS Treatment Group, Belgium