More than 100,000 lawyers in firms and companies around the world use Practical Law to help them work faster and advise with confidence.
We provide more than just information: we provide answers. We take the expertise of our team and distil it in a way that helps lawyers get their work done. Our uniquely practical resources include:
- Practice notes and checklists
- Legal and regulatory trackers
- Standard documents, clauses and drafting notes
- E-mail updates with analysis and commentary
- Multi-jurisdictional guides and international transaction toolkits.
Our experts have practice experience at the world’s leading law firms and companies. They work with top law firms worldwide to ensure that our resources always reflect current law and market practice.
We are pleased to make Thomson Reuters' suite of 49 Practical Law Global Guides available, free of charge, to DIA Members. The guides allow you to quickly compare key legal issues across jurisdictions.
For more information, please contact Yani.Paramova@thomsonreuters.com
Please access the through My DIA.